Friday, January 2, 2009

My stories- Failure

    Someday on April 2008, there was a math test for junior high students to check our ability of this subject. I thought this was just a very simple test, not so much particular, just went like clockwork as the past. But finally, I was greatly astonished, and so did my friends and teacher, that I did not pass. Failure is the mother of success; it made me brace my heart to study harder and hardest.

    Two months ago, I was successful in a math test that brought me a qualification for Olympia Mathematics Contest, and I was one of a school-representative crew of identity. I was very excited and a bit surprised.

    However, I failed eventually, but if I were to make the grade, maybe I would become a national leading exponent of the foreign math test. ‘‘Don’t feel bad that you failed the test. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles’’ my Mom tried to comfort me. It is no use crying over spilt milk, but only time would tell whether I found back confidence

1 comment:

Adam Tervort said...

Here is my corrected version.

On one day in April 2008, there was a math test for junior high students to check our ability in this subject. I thought this was just a very simple test, not very particular, just went like clockwork as in the past. But finally, I was greatly astonished, and so were my friends and teacher, I did not pass. Failure is the mother of success; it made me brace my heart to study harder and harder.

Two months ago, I was successful in a math test that brought me a qualification for the Olympia Mathematics Contest, and I was one of a school-representative crew. I was very excited and a bit surprised.

However, I failed eventually, but if I were to make the grade, maybe I would become a national leading exponent for the foreign math test. "Don’t feel bad that you failed the test. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles," my Mom tried to comfort me. It is no use crying over spilt milk, but only time would tell whether I get back my confidence.